Ben And Jerry

Posted by on Friday, November 18, 2011

So, I attended a Ben and Jerry event, in which they were the two main speakers.
Everything can be summed up into a few lines out of the 1hr and 30 min give or take, long event.

Business is power.
Therefore Business should use that power to help social problems and increase the quality of life for everyone.
At Ben and Jerry, they stick to values such as the line above. We help people.
Future generations need to stick to their values. (they never mentioned what kind)
That is all.

Then everyone broke loose for the free ICE CREAM, of course.

Fudgy Brownie!!

3 of the fudgy brownies are mine.
1 fudy bronie and 1 cherry garcia are you know whos. (shhh)

I don't or shall I say really eat Ben and Jerry. But let's review the taste of this "fudgy Brownie"
PRO: The inside the vanilla and brownie bits are quite nice, but at first I did not see the brownie bits.
CON: The outer chocolate shell is way too sweet. If it was thinner and less "chocolatey" then all is good.

Side note: Lactose intolerant people are safe to eat this. At least I AM, no side effects if you know what I mean.

Now I still have 2 more in the fridge.

Need to hit the GYM.(later I hope)


bye bye.

What's Your [Reply]?

M.Y. Powered by Blogger.